Southern Orange County Pediatric Associates, Inc. (SOCPA) is a pediatric group made up of fourteen pediatricians and three nurse practitioners, providing healthcare to infants, children and adolescents in South Orange County since 1977.
Quality Healthcare for Pediatric Patients
SOCPA is dedicated to the delivery of quality healthcare to pediatric patients in Southern Orange County and is committed to providing care consistent with the needs of the patient, community and healthcare environment.
We appreciate your selection of our office for the healthcare needs of your child. We strive to provide the very best care for your family. Our practice consists of four pediatric offices located in Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Ladera Ranch and in the Talega community of San Clemente.
SOCPA utilizes efficient and secure electronic medical records. This allows your child’s chart to be accessed from all of our SOCPA locations.
SOCPA physicians do newborn rounding at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center in Laguna Hills, HOAG in Irvine and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center in Mission Viejo. Our physicians have admitting privileges at CHOC at Mission Hospital, CHOC Children’s Hospital in Orange.
A Member of CHOC Primary Care
SOCPA is a proud member of CHOC Primary Care. That means our world-class pediatricians are backed by a comprehensive health system for all your child’s needs. You’ll receive referrals to CHOC’s nationally ranked pediatric specialists when needed, access to care coordinators and enhanced communication among your care team.
Why Choose SOCPA?
- Knowledgeable and compassionate providers–dedicated to pediatric care since 1977!
- Early office hours–Appointments available starting at 8am
- Telehealth appointments available
- Prenatal consultations, prescription refills, phone nurse advice line and doctor phone calls provided at no additional charge
- Separate sick and well waiting rooms
- Efficient and secure electronic medical records allow chart access from all SOCPA locations
- Same-day sick appointments
- Acute and wellness care available during extended office hours
- Pre-travel consultations and immunization appointments available with our Travel Health Specialist
- Ear piercing offered in select SOCPA locations